Program Design with Alison in her garden!
We do this 1-3 times a week on our online* courses (and as part of the live course support) If you enjoyed this video, then scroll down and see some more about our next course, based on Functional Therapy – The Art of Speedy Recovery and Injury Prevention.
Specialist in Functional Therapy
Who’s it for?
- Personal Trainers, Sports Performance Coaches, Strength and Conditioning Coaches, Physical Therapists, Osteopaths, Chiropractors and Certified Massage therapists
- Movement specialists who want to know it all
Why do it?
- Learn every bone, joint and muscle and how they react to motion
- Learn how to apply the FASTER CSS thought process to movement evaluation and creation
- Learn the 3 functional ways of generating motion for all the big motions of each joint
- Learn how to create your own functional assessments and solutions for any movement your client requires
- Learn how to create hands on solutions for movement deficiencies at the Hips, Foot and Ankle, Thoracic, Lumbar, Knee and Shoulder
- Learn how to create programmes that improve your clients biomechanics and skill sets to avoid getting re-injured
- Learn the different techniques applied to help injuries recover, and what floors these may present and how they work
- Learn 8 hours of Functional Nutrition Medicine
- Learn Coaching, Marketing and Sales
- Learn with and mix with our other students on our facebook group
How do you learn?
- Online videos
- Facebook and Google+ groups
- Google Hangouts weekly
- Continued membership to the group, to keep the latest information
What you get?
- Your choice of continuing education points…we register at the start of the course and then you get to get the points after the end of the course
- Online pre-recorded notes and lecture
- Online support group on Facebook and Google+
- Live workshops
Next Start Date – June 28th
£395 (Roughly $598US and $618AUS)
Sign up now and get the following free
(Very Limited Time Only)
- Reduced Price – Usually £688
- Free upgrade on to Specialist Functional Performance Mentorship
- Stop Turn Accelerate
- Rule the Kettlebell
- AFT Performance
- AFT Therapy