It is time you were heard and it is time you earned what you are worth. Even more than that, it is time that you were given the credit for the Trainer or the Expert you are. If this is you then you need to start presenting with the aim of presenting on the international stage.
We are looking for en outstanding candidates who are interested in becoming the best in the industry at delivering presentations. In myself (John) and Joanne, you have two people who by all rights should not have made it to the international presenting stage. We both did and have though, and now we are going to work with 20 people to make them the best in the industry. To do this you are going to have to be able to take feedback that can be harsh, but that is always fair. This journey will involve meeting up at the different conventions, networking and then once a year presenting with FASTER to get you lecturing hours and videos.
This is a list of the topics we will be going into massive details about –
- Personal Brand (look, signature movement, signature style, clothing etc)
- How to build Consistent and Authentic Content
- Personal Tilt identification (how we find who the fitness you is, and how to consistently deliver it)
- How to act and react on camera and in real life
- Finding original premise’s for content
- Creative thinking for content
- Headline writing
- How to build short stories
- How to build long stories for social media episodes
- Excellent and growing content library
- Delivery styles voice and staging
- Camera and Sound
- Networking on a local level to build followers
- Networking on a national level
- Networking on an international level
Additionally, we will be running online course content to help you –
- Create Content
- Write with a satirical slant
- Build a Podcast
- Build a Web Series
- Build a One-Person show
Plus we have more content in course format as above, as we move through the weeks.
Each year we will run small tours and 2-day conventions to give you the chance to earn your presenting credibility and to get video evidence of experience, to help you apply to present at conventions.
We will meet up 1-1 when you sign up, online if you are abroad, in person if you are close enough. It will be 8 hours worth of interaction. Then each week we will run a seminar, which we will record and leave in the library for future use.
You will also be part of a group of 20 of us (myself and Jo included) and we will end up being friends way past the time this group stops existing.
This group will produce authors, presenters and friends for life. We hope you can be part of it.