Terms and Conditions and GDPR guide
When enrolling onto a course with FASTER Functional Education Ltd (FASTER), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully to ensure that you fully understand them:
1. Deposits and/or full payments must be made by card on the official FASTER website, this balance payment must be received by FASTER no later than 14 days prior to the commencement of the course
2. If you are paying in monthly instalments, you have agreed with the FASTER Support team a monthly amount to be paid each month via the website, which will in turn make available the next component of your course after each payment.
3. From time to time, FASTER may need for whatever reason to change course dates or venues. FASTER will let you know as soon as possible if this situation arises and transfer you to the next available course date and venue. FASTER accepts no responsibility for any additional costs or losses incurred by you in moving to the revised date and venue
4. A £35 administration fee will be incurred for re-sits outside stipulated course days, course transfers, and for exams where you fail to turn up or cancel within the 48 hours prior to the course
5. In the event that a student would like to request to cancel a course or transfer, they must apply in writing by post or email to the FASTER Support Team at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the course or relevant attendance day. No refunds will be given after 28 days from the date of purchase of the course. In the event that a refund is granted, the course deposit will be deducted from the monies returned to the student. Any course materials or electronic hardware must also be returned to FASTER in saleable condition. If the materials are deemed not fit for resale, further deductions may be made from monies to be refunded.
6. If you have purchased a course that comes with an iPad as part of the package. The iPad will only be sent once the initial 15 day refund period has been completed.
7. Certificates will only be issued once all elements of the course have been completed and once full payment has been made. Certificates will arrive within 6 weeks of the end of the course from FASTER. Certificates from our associated companies cannot have a guaranteed delivery time. Any student paying by instalments whose payments cease prior to the completion of all required instalments may have teaching and materials withheld until payments are re-established
8. All personal information provided to FASTER will be kept strictly confidential. It is the responsibility of the student to provide FASTER with any changes of personal information. If up-to-date information is not provided, FASTER accepts no responsibility for post sent to the student which is delayed or lost
9. All students must comply with Health and Safety policies of the venues in which course are run
10. Any student behaving in an aggressive or threatening manner, using racist or sexist language, or conducting themselves in a way which is deemed unacceptable to other students or tutors, may be removed from the course and forfeit the right to any refund
11. You understand and agree that FASTER Health and Fitness Materials constitute intellectual property and proprietary material that is owned by FASTER and is protected under intellectual property laws in the United States and other countries, which includes, but is not limited to, copyright. FASTER does not grant to you any right or license in connection with any of the foregoing trademarks, service marks, graphics, or logos.
12. You agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions contained on www.fasterglobal.com. You may not copy, distribute, enter into a database, display, perform, create derivative works, transmit or otherwise use any Materials. All FASTER Materials are provided for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not alter the text or remove any trademark or other notice displayed on the FASTER Materials. All rights are reserved.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL AFTER 15 DAYS (TAKEN FROM THE DAY OF PURCHASE). IPADS WILL BE SENT AFTER THIS 15 DAY TIME FRAME.
GDPR and Data Protection Policy
Data we collect
Our website at fasterglobal.com is a WordPress site, and as such, it uses some cookies to track visitor information
We have discontinued and deleted our mailing list.
For online purchases we collect your name and address. This is stored on our server within the password protected wordpress site.
How we use your information
If you sign up to one of our courses, we may need to contact you directly to confirm event details, or alert you to a change circumstances. In these cases we will contact you using the information you supplied to us directly.
We will never give or sell your information to a third party.
Photographs and Video
Images of courses and students maybe used for marketing, we will request your permission first.
We will keep your details for as long as required by our partners or until you request to come off of our course. You are free to unsubscribe at any time.
If your data is compromised, we promise to contact you as soon as we learn of the breach.
Your right to be forgotten
You have the right to have all of your identifying information deleted, on request. For us, that means we will:
Unsubscribe you from any mailing lists
Delete any direct email communication
Delete any comments you may have made on our website
Remove, or obscure (so you can’t be identified) your image in any photographs or videos from our events
Subject Access Requests
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have about you. You can do so by emailing us.
You have the right to complain about how we use your data – you can lodge a complaint with the ICO (the Information Commissioner’s Office) here: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
Faster Health and Fitness Limited (UK Office)
86 – 90 Paul Street
Company no. 04985624
tel. +1 303 249 7288
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
All payments are taken through our PayPal account, which is registered in the UK