Product Description – AIQ Level 2/3 Clone Level and Mentorships 1&2&3&4
Level 2 Gym Instructor + Level 3 Personal Trainer + Mentorship 1 (Sidekick Superhero) + Mentorship 2 (Street Superhero)
If you want to enter the industry and enter it in the right way, then this is for you. We give you the Level 2 and Level 3 courses with material online.
The courses included in this package are –
Level 2 – Gym Instructor –>Taught online, live in 2 visits and assessed in one day when your course work is complete
Level 3 – Certified Personal Trainer –>Taught online, live in 2 visits and assessed in one day when your course work is complete
Mentorship 1 (Superhero Sidekick) –>Taught and assessed, online and live, in 2 visits
Mentorship 2 (Street Superhero) –>Taught and assessed, online and live, in 4 visits
Mentorship 3 (Superhero) —>Taught and assessed, online and live, in 6 visits
Mentorship 4 (Cosmic Superhero —> Do the course that will teach you how to mentor and teach the FASTER courses to new students.
Level 2 Content
The course features the following content –
- Unit 1 – Anatomy and physiology for exercise (H/600/9013) – this unit is worth 6 credits
- Unit 2 – Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (M/600/9015) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Unit 3 – Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (T/600/9016) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Unit 4 – Principles of exercise, fitness and health (A/600/9017) – this unit is worth 4 credits
- Unit 5 – Planning gym-based exercise (F/600/9018) this unit is worth 4 credits
- Unit 6 – Instructing gym-based exercise (A/600/9020) – this unit is worth 6 credits
The assessment is as follows –
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration / Assignment
Level 3 Content
- A suitable Level 2 qualification in Gym Instructing
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential, therefore a degree of physical fitness is necessary
- There is an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) and application of number involved, and learners should have basic skills in communication and application of number pitched at levels 3 and 2 respectively
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (M/600/9015) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (T/600/9016)– this unit is worth 2 credits
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health (A/600/9017) – this unit is worth 4 credits
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health (A/600/9051) – this unit is worth 6 credits
- Programming personal training with clients (F/600/9052) – this unit is worth 7 credits
- Delivering personal training sessions (J/600/9053) – this unit is worth 9 credits
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme (L/600/9054) – this unit is worth 6 credits
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
This course is our launch course live and will be a strictly limited number of students allowed on this!
It will be heavily discounted also, to allow us to get feedback and ensure we have the best content and delivery for you.
This is the curriculum –
This course is designed for qualified movement and rehab professionals built to give you the edge in the industry.
- Learn how all training boils down to the motion, the load and the intensity from the outside
- Learn how all training boils down to the management of perception, and safely overcoming the subconscious restrictions your client has to movement
- Learn about the skill —> Performance continuum and how it has to be at the centre of your exercise programming
- Experience the power of building exercise clusters for skill and performance
- Leave with the ability to assess clients with bespoke movements and intensities
- Apply 1000’s of your own designed exercises the day after the course
- Build your confidence and show that in your business results straight away
This is the ultimate level you can study with FASTER before you will be invited to teach. 10 years in the making, this course is designed to give you skills that will make you superhero like!
If you are considering jumping straight to this level, then you are an experienced and well-educated trainer, therapist or sports and conditioning coach.
In this course, we will be passing on the skills that usually take years to acquire, through practice and education. We have done this by thin slicing the observational skills of the best trainers and gurus in the industry and putting it into the FASTER designed and built HMAC. Mastering this changes how quickly, easily and well you will see the detail of movement.
Learn how to find and evaluate research in order to develop your own science-based style
Learn to see and predict every bone motion for any movement
Use the information from bone motion to predict joint feelings and muscle reactions
Build specific assessments for clients with any problem or fitness outcome
Master pain, fatigue and skill development the brains 3 influences on movement
Build precise programmes for results that clients
Develop marketing and sales skills to get the most from your new skills
Injury 2 Performance with Recovery – Our Sports Specific Course featuring Mentorship 1,2,3 info
After years of development and helping trainers to become very successful in professional sports, then I believe it is time to do this for more people in a more official and designed manner.
The SP2RC by FASTER is an exclusive course that I have designed to help sports performance coaches, rehabilitation professionals and those who have ambitions to succeed in this area.
SP2RC is delivered in a new and different format to match the needs of the modern trainer and coach.
Phase 1 – The course
Delivered one to one, this course requires 6 trips to see John Hardy MSc (me) in Nottinghamshire, London or Bournemouth in order to take you through the first 2 part phase.
Part 1 – Pre-written Learning – This is where you go through the following modules –
– Building Defined Outcomes
– Building from Scratch, Achieving Externally written Assessments
– Injury prevention
– The Building Blocks to Prevention
– Chronic Pain
– Solutions to persistent problems
– Performance Enhancement
– The Research and Delivery
– Exercise Design and Delivery
– Building Movements, Skill Development and Performance Enhancing exercises and loads
(Part 1 is main delivered online via Skype, and pre-recorded online videos where appropriate. This is taught via workbook tasks)
– Evaluating your specific course requirements
– Finding evidence to answer your specific course requirements
– Building content (filmed exercises, assessments and planning for social media)
– Building a career path and goals to breaking into the sport
Phase 2 – The FASTER Performance Centre (Virtual hosted by hive learning)
The following rooms will then be available to connect all of our coaches and trainers around the globe and across sports. As we sign up new people to these courses then this area will become more vital.
Therapy and Recovery
Rackets and Club room
Research Paper Room
Jobs and Work Room
#FSQUAD – A career changing business support system for Personal Trainers
#FSQUAD is a group of Personal Trainers and other professionals from our industry that are based around the globe. Each trainer has their own individual style and works together on this forum to help promote each other and take advantage of the fact that social media is measured at least partially on social interaction.
Additionally, this group runs on the Hive Learning Platform, so works as an off Facebook social group to help with business planning, marketing, sales and operations. Every day there is an opportunity to share your goals, every week there is an opportunity to review and share your next set of goals.
Having accountability will be the way you build consistent actions which will lead to your business taking off!
#FSQUAD is growing in content daily and it will gain information as business opportunities for our trainers, require more knowledge and content to get them to the next level.
How to write a plan that means you have a business for years that you love to work in
Business planning – Building a 3-year plan back to daily tasks
Website Support – 40 videos on how to build and look after your WordPress site
List building – Videos to support list building and how to run online conferences
Social Media Excellence – How to build social media following
Video Development – How to plan, film and edit videos for different platforms
Script Writing – Building compelling videos and blog posts using script writing techniques
Idea Creation – Using techniques from Improvisation to help build great content quickly and easily
Regular meet ups – Once a month, in Birmingham for 4 hours on a Friday late afternoon, followed by an optional social get together.