Training in’tension includes 2 of the main skills we believe all clients require, to a certain extent, to be better at moving and get better physical results. This course focuses mainly on being supported (often called suspended) by straps (we use www.gettrufit.com) and bands. We use the handles from our straps (www.gettrufit.com) and then a Reebok speed band (www.escapefitness.com). We show you how to create exercises, so you have an unlimited supply on hand. If you wanted to see what we have created before, then check out our FREE exercise library!
Who is it for?
- Personal Trainers, Therapist, Sports Performance Trainers and Strength and Conditioning Coaches
- Trainers and Therapists that want to see an alternative to the outdated notion of keeping a neutral spine
- Trainers and Therapists who want to know how to use straps and bands to get their clients strong within shorter ranges
- Trainers and Therapists who need to be able to help their clients accept and redirect force
Why do it?
- Learn about the reasons that functional training is not all about full range motions
- See 100’s of exercise variables using training while suspended and using bands
- Learn how to create your own exercises from these initial base exercises
- Learn how to develop exercises that meet the requirements of your clients
- Learn how to program these exercises
- Develop a system to allow you to create your own programmes for training
How do you learn?
- Online learning – video lectures
What do you get?
- Online video lectures