Personal Trainers and Strength Conditioning coaches will love this new take on how to improve game based speed. The transfer of the exercises to game play is great, but even better, the amount of movements and the way we show you how to build them, will also help in everything from rehab to boot camps. FASTER define 5 skills as being extremely important for performance. Each one should be weighted to suit the athlete. This course covers two of them, locomotion and changing direction.
Who is it for?
- Sports Performance Coaches, Trainers and Strength Conditioning Trainers
- Personal Trainers who want to improve their knowledge on getting clients sports fast
- Anyone who wants to change from taking their clients on cardio machines, to something more fun and functional
Why do it?
- Learn how to break down and then re-build the skill of sports specific speed
- Learn how to ensure your client can perform all positions for stopping
- Learn how to ensure your client can perform a turn in all sports environments
- Learn how to ensure your clients can get back up to full speed, not matter how they start their movement
- Learn a progression of speed enhancing movements, inside and outside of the gym
- Learn techniques that relate to integrating exercise and exercise equipment to get really fast transferable skills and results
- Learn how to integrate straps, hurdles, lateral hurdles, running ladders, cones and ViPR’s in to your speed conditioning sessions
How do you learn?
- Online learning with text and videos to support
What do you get?
- Online learning modules featuring video lectures