After years of development and helping trainers to become very successful in professional sports, then I believe it is time to do this for more people in a more official and designed manner.
The SP2RC by FASTER is an exclusive course that I have designed to help sports performance coaches, rehabilitation professionals and those who have ambitions to succeed in this area.
SP2RC is delivered in a new and different format to match the needs of the modern trainer and coach. It is a mixture of pre-defined tasks and then highly specific personalised and researched solutions.
Finally, it is a membership to an online group that will connect you to the next generation of Performance Trainers in the Industry.
Phase 1 – The course
Part 1 – Pre-written Learning Taught over 2 weekends
– This is where you go through the following modules –
– Building Defined Outcomes
– Assessments – Building from Scratch, Achieving Externally written Assessments
– Injury prevention – The Building Blocks to Prevention
– Chronic Pain – Solutions to persistent problems
– Performance Enhancement – The Research and Delivery
– Exercise Design and Delivery – Building Movements, Skill Development and Performance Enhancing exercises and loads
(Part 1 is main delivered online via Skype, and pre-recorded online videos where appropriate. This is taught via workbook tasks)
Part 2 – Taught 1-1 online and if required in Person
– Evaluating your specific course requirements
– Finding evidence to answer your specific course requirements
– Building content (filmed exercises, assessments and planning for social media)
– Building a career path and goals to breaking into the sport
Phase 2 -The FASTER Performance Centre (Virtual hosted by hive learning)
The following rooms will then be available to connect all of our coaches and trainers around the globe and across sports. As we sign up new people to these courses then this area will become more vital. It will be an additional small monthly charge to stay part of this group.
Each one of these rooms will be a space that we all share. You will also have a stream for me and you 1-1 specifically.
In total, you will be required to visit me a minimum of 6 times, although this could be more depending on our progression through the material. You will also be required to be available prior to this, on skype, to go through the phase 1, part 1 content and some of the part 2 research. This is in order to ensure you get the more efficient and 1-1 learning possible.