Product Description – AIQ Level 2
Level 2 Gym Instructor
If you want to enter the industry and enter it in the right way, then this is for you. We give you the Level 2 course with material online.
This course is the –
Level 2 – Gym Instructor –> (Including 1 day of live assessment at a venue as close to you as we can)
Level 2 Content
The course features the following content –
- Unit 1 – Anatomy and physiology for exercise (H/600/9013) – this unit is worth 6 credits
- Unit 2 – Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (M/600/9015) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Unit 3 – Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (T/600/9016) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Unit 4 – Principles of exercise, fitness and health (A/600/9017) – this unit is worth 4 credits
- Unit 5 – Planning gym-based exercise (F/600/9018) this unit is worth 4 credits
- Unit 6 – Instructing gym-based exercise (A/600/9020) – this unit is worth 6 credits
The assessment is as follows –
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration / Assignment
Additionally, this course comes with a FASTER group training course.
Through a series of tasks, you will discover who you are designing your class for and how to market this class in both the real and online world.
We will revise biomechanics and how to use different energy systems to create different results as desired for your class, from fat loss, strength, sport specific to increase range of motion. We will also look at how to load muscles and create energy escape not only with body weight but with the knowledge to rule the tool.
This course comes with 4 hours of training 1-1 live with Jo Groves.
It is perfect for the trainer that wants to learn to manage exercise for groups, while still delivering fun, exciting and focussed training.