In 2007 I was involved in a group called Esquerre’s Eagles. This group produced some of the leading trainers in the industry in the US. Although my mentor also taught me practical skills to use as a trainer, this group was about more than that. This group was about building a solid business, brand identity and then use that base to go on and take the industry by storm.
Using the power of the group (all focused fitness professionals striving to become the best), and the contacts that Bob had in the industry, we started to make waves that would have been impossible on our own.
This group no longer exists, but many of its members do exist and carry on performing in the industry. With book deals and talks, as well as being known throughout the industry as experts now, it seems that the time Bob spent with all of us, gave us the platform to excel in the industry.
My new group, the FASTER Squad, is a Networking Group for the trainers who want to become internationally renown (or locally renown, both will work) presenters. It requires 20 people to sign up, and it will cost £120 a month.
You should plan on being in this group for 2 years, in which we will do the following to improve your profile –
- Weekly online meet-ups
- Quarterly Live Meet-ups (Optional)
- Pre-show meet up and plans (Optional)
- Post-show talk application and strategy (Optional)
- YouTube Mastery and Group Collaboration for SEO (I have completed $3000 of courses to get this going and I will start to show you how this works on my site)
- Vine, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat opportunities as well
- Monthly research sharing to complement each individual’s area of expertise
- Your own online FASTER show, with regular guest spots on the Not the Late FASTER Show
- Software demonstrations to help you work on both Mac and PC software for editing etc
- PR work on getting articles promoted and into magazines
- Opportunities through all of our relevant partners as well as relevant networking from my
- In year 2 we will start to organise local meet-ups to present to trainers, this is ideal if you are a course director looking to promote our course, or an FTE looking to promote your mentoring.
- At the end of year 2 we will run a convention featuring everyone in the group as speakers. By this point we will have created so much buzz people will be desperate to come and see you.