So you want to enter the industry and be the best, business skills do not interest you, you have those. All that you want, is to be the best technical trainer you can be. If that is the case, then this is the course for you. We have stripped all the none essential courses out and put in everything that you will need to become the best in the world.
Learn about the important of having HMAC eyes, get yourself up to date with the latest research so you can control a client’s results using coaching, fatigue management and pain management. Having the ability to create exercises for specific outcomes and then manage the process through assessment to performance, is an amazing set of skills to stand out in our industry. Throw in how to deal with and help to prevent injuries and you will be the ultimate trainer in the area!
We will also connect you to our entire community of trainers, so you can carve out opportunities across the industry.
The courses included in this package are everything you need to start your career successfully-
- Level 2 – Gym Instructor – 1 Day Coaching and Assessment Plus online notes and support
- Level 3 – Certified Personal Trainer – 1 Day Coaching and Assessment PLUS online notes and support
- The Ultimate Functional Circuit Training Course – An invite to the group course and the online notes
- Core Momentum Trainer LIVE – An invite to the group courses happening around the country
- The online Functional Nutrition Lecture recorded live
- All the Coach Courses Online
- All the Specialist Courses Online
- All the Obsessed Courses Online
The Two AIQ Recognised Courses for REPS
Qualification Structure (From AIQ a nationally recognised REPS qualification)
- Unit 1 – Anatomy and physiology for exercise (H/600/9013) – this unit is worth 6 credits
- Unit 2 – Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (M/600/9015) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Unit 3 – Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (T/600/9016) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Unit 4 – Principles of exercise, fitness and health (A/600/9017) – this unit is worth 4 credits
- Unit 5 – Planning gym-based exercise (F/600/9018) this unit is worth four credits
- Unit 6 – Instructing gym-based exercise (A/600/9020) – this unit is worth 6 credits
The assessment is as follows –
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration / Assignment
Qualification structure (From AIQ a nationally recognised REPS qualification)
- Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity (M/600/9015) – this unit is worth 2 credits
- Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment (T/600/9016)– this unit is worth two credits
- Principles of exercise, fitness and health (A/600/9017) – this unit is worth four credits
- Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health (A/600/9051) – this unit is worth six credits
- Programming personal training with clients (F/600/9052) – this unit is worth seven credits
- Delivering personal training sessions (J/600/9053) – this unit is worth nine credits
- Applying the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme (L/600/9054) – this unit is worth six credits
- Multiple Choice Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Practical Demonstration/Assignment
The Ultimate Functional Circuit Training Course
A FASTER stand alone course to give you the tools to be the best in your area. New online from December 2014 and Live from February 2015.
- Defining Circuit Training and the clients it can specifically relate to
- Styles of Circuit Training
- Considerations for your clients based on age, environment, equipment, fitness level and more
- Developing Stations or Exercise Orders for the best class and individual experience
- Building a Circuit for real
- Downloadable station and workout cards
- The Ever Growing Exercise Library (over 1000 exercises and growing)
- Upper body – Bands, Cables, Suspension, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, GripRs (Sand Bags), ViPR’s, Core Momentum Trainers, Barbells, Bodyweight and Medicine Balls
- Lower body – Bands, Cables, Suspension, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, GripRs (Sand Bags), ViPR’s, Core Momentum Trainers, Barbells, Bodyweight and Medicine Balls
- Core – Bands, Cables, Suspension, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, GripRs (Sand Bags), ViPR’s, Core Momentum Trainers, Barbells, Bodyweight and Medicine Balls
- Travelling – Bands, Cables, Suspension, Dumbbells, Kettlebells, GripRs (Sand Bags), ViPR’s, Core Momentum Trainers, Barbells, Bodyweight and Medicine Balls
The Core Momentum Trainer Course
This course is designed to show you how to get the most you can from the CMT. It is an intense day, and you will work hard if you want to. Please have a look at the testimonials and feedback at the bottom of this page!
Available in 1kg, 2kg and 4kg weights, the lubricated steel shot inside the CMT collides with the cavity walls and this force transfers to the user. It’s a significant force and you have to work hard to precisely control it – and that’s what develops core strength.
Hitting the sweet spot also creates a sharp, sudden sound. A change in tone occurs if the user loses focus or becomes fatigued, so users and coaches alike get instant, audible feedback to accompany the physical experience.
Here is the breakdown of the day
Core Momentum Trainer – CMT
10.00 – 10.30 am – Energy Escape and the Core Momentum Trainer (Theory)
10.30 – 11.00 am – Catch, Launch, Punch Throw with handles, without handles and end range engage
11.00 – 12.00pm – The Whole body work out
12.00 – 12.45pm – Lunch
12.45 – 13.45pm – The big pyramid
13.45 – 14.00pm – Break
14.00 – 15.00pm – Exercise Design Competition
15.00 – 15.40pm – Group Exercise
15.40 – 16.00pm – Question and Answer
The Coach Package
AFT – Performance
AFT – Therapy
Assess – Coach – Train
Rule the Kettlebell
Stop Turn Accelerate
The above courses will cover more content than you can imagine. Including how to build a movement assessment, to train people around diagnosed injuries, to build a programme using proven coaching skills. Also included, how to use kettlebells traditionally and functionally, how to build a speed workout that also hits the cardio component of your training in a creative way. Finally how to use bands and cables to establish quality control over the mid-section of your body.
The Specialist Package
Specialist in Functional Performance
Specialist in Functional Therapy (Injury Prevention and Recovery)
Specialist in Football (Soccer) Performance
Specialist in Golf Performance Training
In these courses, the Specialist in Functional Performance will give you the grounding to build up skills in Injury Prevention and Recovery, Team sports with soccer as the example, individual sports with golf as the example. You will get to learn to see with HMAC eyes, and you will develop the skills to build extremely challenging and accurate programmes based on scientifically validated assessments and solutions. This course is to help you develop into a top coach that will lead the industry. Giving you the biomechanical skills to build any movement you want, either for exercise or assessment and then adding in the knowledge of coaching, fatigue management and performance to take you to the top of the industry. This course has an interactive online component through Facebook and lives hangouts too.
Obsessed about Lifting
Obsessed about Speed Training
Obsessed about Energy Systems
These courses have been put together to help you get to the bottom of the research in each of the different areas of training that require a knowledge of research. By going through these courses, you will be challenged to think differently and train people in a whole new way. Which makes these courses perfect for the trainer that wants all of the details.
8 hour nutrition lecture, filmed live
This 8 hour talk, covers everything from the basics of nutrition, through to supplements. Dr. Nick Studholme shares his knowledge as a Doctor of Function Nutrition Medicine. This 8 hour talk goes through blood hormones, with a real life example based on blood tests. Nick shows how to use both changes in food and supplements to help promote a healthier client and also achieve physical changes. This course is free for people on the Specialist in Functional Performance and Specialist in Functional Therapy courses.
Introduction to Nutrition
Nutrition for fitness, recovery and other goals